Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Getting from Part Time to Full Time

Kelli Chater
Limited Member

I'm a new agent who still holds a full time job.  I would like to connect with others who have transitioned from part time to full time or who are currently going through the process.  Thanks Kelli

February 9, 2013 at 10:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dee Kaiser

Kelli,

I got my real estate license and worked at it part-time while still maintaining a full-time job for 6 years!  Of course, my husband was also a realtor and that helped, but he also maintained another part-time job while doing real estate.  We were still able to be top producers in our office doing it part time.    Just this past year we were really getting busy and it was beginning to feel like I had two full time jobs when my company had a layoff and I was among those laid off.  It was a blessing because now I can devote all my energy to what I love to do - sell real estate.  

--
February 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelli Chater
Limited Member

Thanks Dee for the reply.  I got some great advice from Key on Saturday to focus on Open Houses.  I am excited to see where this will lead me.  :)

February 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Debbie Lattimore
Limited Member

I received my Real-Estate license about 5 years ago and have worked part-time for the last few years.  This class has really helped to prioritize my time and also to work smarter and not harder.  I still have a very busy life like everyone else, but when we set goals and use the lessons we are learning in this class; I feel this will help in taking our careers more seriously and working full-time will be more fun and less stress.:)

February 12, 2013 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Svetlana Simonova
Limited Member

I am doing it a full time. It could ve been impossible for me to learn so much about the RE and have another full time job. Also, many of my clients who I am working with have days off during the week and if I have another full time job, I would ve missed out on the opportunity to work with them. Because I dedicate all my time to RE, as I new agent I think I have a quick start with it and closing on my first transaction this week.

--

One Call Does it All...Making Your Real Estate Transactions Stress-Free

Svetlana Simonova

401-418-4800

February 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Key Yessaad
Administrator

Svetlana Simonova at February 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I am doing it a full time. It could ve been impossible for me to learn so much about the RE and have another full time job. Also, many of my clients who I am working with have days off during the week and if I have another full time job, I would ve missed out on the opportunity to work with them. Because I dedicate all my time to RE, as I new agent I think I have a quick start with it and closing on my first transaction this week.

Keep adding to your pipeline of prospects and I must agree, working Real Estate Full Time with dedication is a lot easier then having a second job...

February 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.