Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Your Open House Experiences

Key Yessaad
Administrator

Please share your experiences with promoting, hosting, and following up on Open Houses.

April 8, 2013 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Keneshia Haye
Limited Member

Well Key I'm fairly fairly new...(1 month) however, I have a open house on Thursday, April 11, 2013. I've gone out and passed out flyers to the surrounding area yesterday and I will be going out this morning and this afternoon as well. I've also sent out e-mails to over 300 local Realtors. The sellers and Mortgage Loan Originator are giving (2) $25 gift cards and I will bring the refreshments. After the open house I will update you on how everything went. 

--
April 9, 2013 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jaleh Mahoorgilani
Limited Member

My open houses are usually done by letting everyone around the target area know about this event.  I post signs and drop flyers couple of day before.  It has worked for me so far.  I learned this from years of owning and operating my small Italian deli restaurant.

I always make the potential sellers and buyers feel comfortable and always pays off if there is a local loan officer staying through out the open house period to answer questions about Financing and Loans.

--

Jaleh Mahoorgilani

Email:  [email protected]

Exit Platinum Realty

20812 Ventura Blvd., Suite101

Woodland Hills, CA  90364

Cell: 818-259-5715

Office: 818-887-1500 Ext. 506

April 10, 2013 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.