Forums

Forum Home > Time Management & Productivity > Share with us a Time Management Trick that works for you

Key Yessaad
Administrator

Share with us (1) One Time Management Tip or Trick you use that works for you and has made an effective business person.

--

Key Yessaad - Real Estate Trainer
i-FAStTRAC Live Interactive Real Estate Training
Focused Specialty: Internet Marketing, SEO, and Web Services
Direct: (910) 538-6610
www.RealEstateWebTrainer.com

June 5, 2013 at 6:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Abbie F. Platt
Limited Member

I am new to the real estate business, but quckly found that syncing my smartphone, computer, and tablet is a life saver!

--

Abbie F. Platt
Northern Virginia Realtor specializing in Ashburn, Leesburg, Hamilton, Purcellville, Round Hill, Middleburg
Exit Realty Talbot & Company
Direct: 703-679-7953
abbie.findnorthernvahomes.com

June 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Harold Penalver
Limited Member

I would like to sync my Android Phone, but do not know what version of Android is running on my HTC EVO,
I still have a Day Timer that I use along with my Google Calendar and that works for me.

--

Harold Penalver -  Realtor
Exit First Realty
Local Expertise: Ft. Washington, Clinton, Waldorf and Accokeek, Maryland
Direct: 301-332-1040
www.exitfirstrealty

June 5, 2013 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fallon Graham
Limited Member

At the start of each week I write out a list of want I want to accomplish for that day/week. One thing that I have started to do a few weeks ago is have a accountability meeting once a week with a few of my friends and go over things that we want to accomplish and in the time limit we want to reach them in. We are holding each other accountable. I will definitely need to work on the time management tips that are listed in the checklist, but that is what I have started out with thus far. 

--

Fallon Graham 

June 6, 2013 at 4:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Luis F Navarro
Limited Member

One thing that has helped me a lot is creating and setting either a weekly or daily agenda this helps me to always be one step ahead and manage my time wisely.

Luis F Navarro - Realtor
Exit West Realty
Local Expertise: El Paso Tx
915-731-4545
www.luis.exitwestrealty.com

June 6, 2013 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

paul tousignant

I think it is important to improve my skills of prioritization when setting my tasks on a daily basis

--

Paul Tousignant
Exit Realty Horizons
Local specialty: Las Cruces, Messilla
Direct: (575)650-6543
[email protected]

June 13, 2013 at 1:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Charlene Ruiz

I have found that making a master to do list helps me brain storm and remember all the tasks I need to complete. Then I break that list down in order of importance and schedule it into my tasks on my daily calendar for the week.

--

Charlene Ruiz - Realtor
Exit Realty Central
Local Specialty: The Greater Hampton Roads, Tidewater
Direct: (757) 893-7154
www.HomesNStyle.com

June 17, 2013 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kinzie Collett
Limited Member

I have always been big on keeping daily and weekly to-do lists to manage my tasks.  No matter how big or small the task is, it goes on my list.  I tend to do the quicker, easier tasks first, so I can have less on my mind when I tackle bigger, more complex projects.  The list allows me to stay organized, proactive, and motivated.  It always provides a sense of accomplishment when I put a red line through completed tasks.

--

Kinzie Collett

Mopper-Stapen Realtors

31 W. Congress St.

Savannah, GA 31401

Phone: (260) 908-0650

June 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lisa Cardillo
Limited Member

With my calendar in Sync with my computer, ipad and smartphone... I'm staying on task.

--

Lisa Cardillo - Realtor
JP and Associates REALTORS
Local Specialty:  Residential properties in Wylie and Sachse, Texas
Direct:  214-727-3366
www.HomesByCardillo.net

Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the Information About Brokerage Services to prospective clients.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

August 14, 2013 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanna McMullen

When I ran a home business and lived 12 miles from town, I found that if I stuck to the rule that I would NOT make a trip into town for less than 5 things on my To Do list, it helped me tremendously from wasting time driving around for just a few things... I have implemented a smiliar list now, that I do NOT go into a large store for less than 5 items at a time... This keeps in on track in my time and money...

--

J. Joanna McMullen - Realtor & Property Manager
EXIT Realty Southwest Spirit
Sierra Vista, Hereford, Huachuca City and Whetstone Arizona
Direct phone 520-559-0911

August 14, 2013 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yvonne Pinelli
Limited Member

Besides syncing my calendars on my phone and computer, I also share my calendar with my assistant or give them permission to save the calendar on their computer or smart phone.  What is most important to me is I have a dry erase board with 4 monthly calendar that I write important dates like ratified contract date, due dilligence deadline & closing date.  That way when I'm sitting at my desk day dreaming....  I will glance over at it and realize I have a deadline to meet!  :D  Sometimes in a rush we forget to hit the save button when storing things in the phone.  Even a gen x'r like me needs a good old fashion way of doing things.  

--

Yvonne Pinelli
Real Estate Agent
Exit Midlands Realty
200 Clark St, Chapin, SC 29036
Local Specialty: Columbia, Irmo, Chapin, Lexington
Direct: 803-586-9070
Main: 803-345-6124

www.Live-Dream-Home.com

My Office and I Participate in the i-FAStTRAC Program

August 15, 2013 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nina Cisneros
Limited Member

Having a daily  planner has always help me.

--

Nina Cisneros ~ Realtor
EXIT Castillo Realty
Local Specialty: Oxnard, Ventura and Camarillo California
Direct: (805) 428-6827
www.californiahomesbynina.com

August 15, 2013 at 6:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David Tovar
Limited Member

The more traditional methods such as weekly, monthly, and daily planners work really well for me. They compel me to prioritize and focus on the most important aspects. WIthout them, I tend to go off track and waste time.

--

David Tovar- Associate Broker
EXIT Castillo Realty
Local Specialty: Oxnard and Ventura California
Direct: (805) 444-6366
www.DavidTovar.com

August 18, 2013 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jackie Pierce
Limited Member

I utilize lists.  They keep me on track.  I can move from one task to the next quickly and I love crossing things off when the task is complete. Works in my personal life as well as at work.

--

Jackie Pierce, Realtor®
Exit Realty of Lubbock
Local Specialty: Lubbock, TX  and Surrounding Area
Direct #: 806-283-8163
Office #: 806-771-3900
My office and I participate in the i-FAStTrac Program

August 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CYNTHIA JAMES
Limited Member

To plan my day the evening before.  I now keep a ToDo list to help me stay on track.  The weekly activity report is a tremendous help.

--

Cynthia James - Real Estate Professional
EXIT All Seasons Realty
Local Expertise:  Bedford-Stuyvesant, Canarsie & Mill Basin, New York
Direct Dial:  212 203 9941
www.exitallseasons.com

September 14, 2013 at 9:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CYNTHIA JAMES
Limited Member

Abbie F. Platt at June 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I am new to the real estate business, but quckly found that syncing my smartphone, computer, and tablet is a life saver!

Abbie,

I agree.  They are life savers.  I had some difficulty putting it all together, especially when it came to the contacts portions, but after watching a few videos, I was on the right track.

I like it!

--

EXIT All Seasons Realty
www.exitallseasons.com

September 14, 2013 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CYNTHIA JAMES
Limited Member

Jackie Pierce at August 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I utilize lists.  They keep me on track.  I can move from one task to the next quickly and I love crossing things off when the task is complete. Works in my personal life as well as at work.

Hi Jackie,

I can relate.  There is a certain satisfaction that comes with knowing another job is well done!

--

EXIT All Seasons Realty
www.exitallseasons.com

September 14, 2013 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CYNTHIA JAMES
Limited Member

Has anyone ever tried the Wunderlist Google App?

--

EXIT All Seasons Realty
www.exitallseasons.com

September 14, 2013 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.