Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Share you Open House Experiences

Key Yessaad
Administrator

Come back from your Open Houses Events this coming Weekend and share your experiences.

August 29, 2013 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Juanita Thouin
Limited Member

Did an open house this Saturday. A family crisis kept me from creating and handing out fliers. Aargh! However, I did advertise on Craigslist and put signs at every corner, one of which was a busy street. Only had one couple stop in. They were not qualified to buy that price home and probably won't be qualified to purchase anything for at least 6 months. I gave them business cards of two lenders who are great with first time home buyers and have the heart of a teacher, so to speak. I'll stay in touch through a drip campaign.

--

Juanita Thouin
Realtor
Exit Realty Bob Lamb & Associates
2630 Memorial Blvd, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Cell: 615-400-3147
www.juanita.exitmurfreesboro.com

My Office and I Participate in the i-FAStTRAC Program

September 8, 2013 at 7:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Matthew S. Alexander
Limited Member

Greetings all,,

Had a reat open house today.  Aroubd a half dozn different couples came through.  I doorknocked Thursday and Friday and hit 112 doors with about  65% rate of actually talking to a real person.  The agent who's listing I was doing the open house for even had comments at his oter open house nearby that people coming to his open house had seen me out dorrknocking.  So good exposure for me.

Hopefully this will tun into a few offers for hi listing and contacts for me.

Thanks,

--

Matthew S. Alexander - REALTOR®
EXIT Realty Metro
Sambro Loop Real Esate
Direct #: 902-401-6419
Fax #:902-442-4172
A New Way to Get Home

September 8, 2013 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lisa Cardillo
Limited Member

My Open House went well. Our MLS doesn't have a standard form to print OH flyiers, but we have a person who creates documents for us.  She did a great job but it took a couple of days leaving my doorknocking to only 1 day.  If the temps weren't hovering around 104, I would have hit alot more homes.  Did speak with apx. 8 people in the neighborhood out of about 30 homes.  

During the open house, we had 3 realtors stop in with clients and about 3 potential buyers and 1 seller.  I have a listing appointment on Thursday.  I am working on getting a another open house going for this Sunday and creating my own flyier.  

--

Lisa Cardillo - Realtor
JP and Associates REALTORS
Local Specialty:  Residential properties in Wylie and Sachse, Texas
Direct:  214-727-3366
www.HomesByCardillo.net

Texas law requires all real estate licensees to give the Information About Brokerage Services to prospective clients.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the use of the intended recipients and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

September 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.