Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The Drip Campaign Setup

Dylan T. Johnson
Limited Member

I am all setup for Drip Campaign in my Ihouse account. I took the emails that Key wanted me to download and tweaked them a little bit for my personality.  I did register myself on my website to see the effect in a couple of days. If anyone else would like to see the effect, I would appreciate anyone of you going to my website www.dtjrealty.com and resgistering. (Don't worry, I promise to delete your contact info after a few days) You should get an initial "Thank you" from me for registering then after a few days you'll receive another. Unless Key wants to "hack in" and look at it, this is the only way I can effectively think of testing it. I did find some other great options in Ihouse while I was there like turning on the effect of my listings being displayed first and there was the "Source" information at the bottom from the listing agents of other properties that bothered me a bit. (Anyone with a minscule of computer savy, could bypass me and head straight to the listing agent! Some MLS will allow you to "turn that feature off, but most of them won't according too Ihouse resources.

--

Dylan Taylor Johnson, Real Estate Agent 
Exit Strategy Realty
Local Specialty: Barstow, Lenwood, Newberry Springs, Yermo CA
Direct: 760 927-7449
Office: 760 256-2299 ext.103
www.dtjrealty.com

My Office and I participate in the i-FAStTRAC Program

September 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.